DISTRCT 10A ACTION

SouthTnLooker

RealGoEagles, you're gonna know who district 10 is when we run the region tournament. mcewen and ncs are gonna run region 5. hey and ezell is 6-20 (haha), if you flip it around you almost got our record. kbcasey, congratulations on your first post you officially wasted 10 seconds of my life. whos your team? it must have been one of those teams we beat by 20+. if you wanna doubt coach anderson in the tourney then you're not very smart. ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest govols12345

I'm all for supporting your team, but you are dreaming if you think NCS or anybody else in 10a is going to dominate the region. I'm not an Ezell fan, but their record is extremely misleading. If Ownes and Blackburn decide to play, NCS does not have anybody who can check them. Yes, I have seen NCS play. They are solid. If they shoot well, they can beat a lot of people. The whole "charlie Anderson is the greatest coach ever" routine is getting a bit old.

I didnt read anything where someone said he was the greatest coach ever but sure....anyways i think your gonna be surprised to see how 10a matches up in the regionals.....mcewen and ncs i know are just as dangerous as any 9a teams (with the exception of ezell when decide to play basketball) when they are on their game. everyone knows ezell can play some great ball but the big ? is gonna be whether or not they can find some consistency in the postseason. guess you'll just have to come to cpa for the regionals and find out. ;)

Well it looks like its gonna be NCS/McEwen for the district championship......didnt see that coming....Good game to east robertson and davidson and their effort as well.I appreciate the district support from southtnlooker and others who believe in our district.if you wanna see one of the best match ups of the year...tomorrow night 8:30 @jo byrns NCS meets McEwen for what looks to be another great game.

Guest eagle21ncs

NCS has to play thier kind of game to beat McEwen, but dont worry they will be ready. It will be close, but NCS has the egde. Its harder to beat a time three times in one year, ecspecially when NCS has got so much better. It will be a great one though.

SouthTnLooker, I was the fan yelling that I hope you foul out. lol, you gave me the look. No offense, but your pretty good and the game was to close for comfort in the 2nd quarter. NCS really came on in the 2nd half tonight going on a really nice run out of the locker room. It seems

as if some of East Robertson˜s player got over confident because of the 3's they hit to open up the game. After 5 min into the second half NCS had complete control of the game. Pace came out eating the glass and Skinner along with D. Anderson came out playing well on offense. Good

game boys, I hope we keep the momentum from tonight˜s game going into tomorrow˜s game against McEwen. The last one was an OT game that came down to the last shot, so we know this one is gonna be a close one but I think NCS will pull it out. As for the people on here talking about region, the games are at CPA. Stop arguing on a message board and come out and watch!

Prediction, NCS 62 McEwen 55

Go NCS!!!!!