ELIZABETHTON vs Volunteer

CoachSH

well i have read the last numerous posts by etown.you sure have got a big mouth.i am chucks dad and i am tired of you downing my boy.you can find a chucky anywhere,what kind of remark is that.the racial remark,not very smart.i know who you are so maybe we can hook up in person and chat.i posted to you earlier but my son was upset for my remarks,so i will just say,pick on someone your own age,i will be there on friday if you feel like talking then,i will have a adidas hat on,i dont believe in downing kids anytime.seems to me the boys on eliz team are good kids maybe you could learn from their actions.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chuck played aau with redd and brown and he said those guys are good guys.cyclones could have beat anyone last night,great game. you need to realize all year i cheered for whitten,went to cheer on local boys lawson and nuchols at etsu and will cheer for redd at va and brown at etsu.i back all players from local schools who go to college.maybe etown could back athletes all over northeast not just in etown.there is life after high school sports which is why alot of athletes play sports ,for a great college education.i bet kings coach wouldnt like you hurting his program,remember you talked about coaching at king.

Guest treadwaycrazy3

Talk all that stuff about Chuckey that you want too, but Redd is goin D1 , and they have met 3 times this year and Redd has dominated all 3 and if they meet again it will be the samething.

I have read ETown12's posts, and it doesn't sound to me like he was degrading or downing anyone. He was just voicing his opinion on who he thought the best player is. I don't think he is trying to pick on anyone. It doesn't sound like his choice is against anyone personally. I think it is great that these young boys can play on AAU teams and get along with each other so well. I think we can learn a lesson from them. ;)

Falconfan84, i THINK YOU HAVE GOT ME CONFUSED WITH ATHE OTHER eTOWN OR B4ETOWN OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT. I was not talking bad about Chuckey at any point of my posts. Coach Stokomo and I weRE just talking about vince and chuck. I think Chuckey is an outstanding player as I said many times in my posts before I am just saying that Vince is a big time D1 player and chuckey is two young to tell. I think Chuckey as I SAID BEFORE will go to a good mid major or even better know one can tell its to early. I do think that if you put BJ or Jordan on a team like that they would do almost as good.

We were just talking about the MVP!

My point on finding alot of players like him is not saying anything bad at him I am just saying if you go around the state you can find alot of players like him who will not be going big. Example (Kyle Cruiz, Mario Bernett, BJ Miller) He is a player that is not very tall that means he will be a guard in college (a big College) and guards to D1 are very easy to find. Just like Brent Jolly at tech but he is having a great year. I know he is way better than king and I want him to go high as he can just like I want anybody in East Tn to go high. I am a big East Tn fan that is why I always go to war for us agianst the west. I think dads coaching staff and Volunteers Coaching staff have a great relationship and I truly am sorry if I said something to make you made I love basketball and am a true fan of it.

IF YOU WERE OFFENDED I AM TRULY SORRY I DID MOT WANT TO UPSET ANYBODY. I REALLY LIKE THE VLUNTEER STAFF JUST ASK THEM ABOUT ME. COACH WHITT AND ME GO BACK.

I am not at King college I am an assistant at Tennessee Tech, I was a walk on for coach Lebo for 2 years and I am know a Stentent Assistant, but I think I am going to take a job at King college for 2 years.

[Edited by Etown12 on 2-27-03 5:57P]

Guest baller19

You told Etown12 to pick on someone his own age...why don't you take your own advice. In no way did he degrade your son..he was taking up for his team and who doesn't do that? And as for yall having class..some class you have getting on here and threatening him the way you did. Talk about degrading...all yall do on here is find something to say about Etown12, whether it be his spelling or saying that Elizabethton will be awful next year. Everyone's always picking on Elizabethton...maybe if they weren't so good and people won against them, no one would have any comment about them.

Baller19: I get the impression that you are a juvenile. Therefore, I will make every effort to be kind. If, after reading E12's posts you do not think he is putting down the Lindholm kid, then prehaps you should retake your last reading comprehension test. To me, defending someone whose posts are easy to find and read is not such a wise thing.

Never the less, keep on posting.