Best Middle Tennessee Coaches?

THSMGR

Guest region4fan

My vote goes straight to and w/o a doubt to Coach Marty Euverard at Oakland High School. He is one of the most honorable men that I know. His teams exude incredible work ethic and discipline.He is a father figure to the boys and sincerely cares about them. Even the non-starters are important to Marty and he makes an effort to get to know each and every player personally. He also surrounds himself with honorable and Christian assistant coaches.All of his coaches remained on staff with him at Oakland, which is a credit to his leadership abilities.

Guest Oakland

i second that, marty is an excellent coach and has his teams ready and well -prepared, whether the opponent is state power riverdale or a team that is not as good. keep working hard marty, you will get riverdale!

Well being a BA alum my vote obiously goes to Carlton Flatt. His record speaks for itself. However I do think being a great coach entails more than just football. It is about life, and from what I have heard from good friends of mine who played football, he was a great teacher and man of God. The world could use more men like him.

I also think others who fall into that category would be Coach David Pack at CPA and Coach Rutledge at MBA.