Celina vs. Clarkrange Round 3

ladydawg03

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing Clarkrange and Celina fans can agree on is that this is one of the states best rivalries. If you have not been to a Clarkrange and Celina game- be there tonight. Walk in the gym at Avery Trace and the Clarkrange crowd will be immediately on your left and just below them on the left you'll find the Celina Fans- as always, you can tell we've been through all this before!!

I will be pulling for Clarkrange. Go Lady Buffaloes.

Hey did any of you all catch the bald headed ref and how he was acting towards Michelle Snow last night. It was like he was on a mission to make her look bad.

round 3 tonight!!!

I had the opportunity to watch both teams play yesterday, and was impressed with both, but i will have to say i like Celina by 8. The Snow girl is a real player and she let the ref get to her alittle last night and for Clarkrange to have a chance she needs to overlook the things like that, Good Luck to both teams. What time does Clarkrange and Celina play? What time does everyone else play?

I've watched Clarkrange play several games this year (when I could). THey are a good team and play well together, I THINK AGAINST Celina Rogers needs to leave his 3 point shooters in the game and not on the bench they'll need all the points they can get to beat Celina. I'd love to see them and York go all the way this year.