Alternate Styles, do they really help

shone

Look at your College All-Americans. The majority of those guys wrestle in the other venues. To be a great wrestler one must not limit him or herself to be one dimensional.

It should start before then, College, that is if they have the will and desire to be the best they possibly can become.

They all go hand in hand to progress your abililty. Each style can be uses in the other formats to sum degree. Just about all the moves are able to be carried out in each style maybe with just a lil tweaking that is.

We are not always gonna wrestle an opponent who is to our liking of their style, so we must adapt and change in order to beat them or get beat by them.

One wants to go upper body, we can do that. One wants to go shots we can do that, or just wrestle on the mat!!!

Me personally I want to beat you physically that is what I think Greco and Freestyle teach to be physically and mentally tough. You know 10 pt tech is real quick, ya gotta be on ya game from the get go. What other sport allows us to pick guys up and throw them in the bleachers and still score for the move!!!!!!