Walker Valley

eagles1181

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, Walker Valley is, hands down, the best AA team in the Chattanooga area. They did not lose hardly anything from a really good team last year. They beat us in the Region Championships last year.

The only thing I question is the extremely cocky attitude of their players, seems like they may be setting themselves up for a fall.

Good luck to all!

Guest goneandunit

We can tell you don't know much about Walker Valley or their district. Walker Valley lost 6 starters off last season's team. While they do have a good young team they have a 50-50 chance of getting out of the district. McMinn Central, Meigs, and Sweetwater are the three teams that people should be worried about.

Central and Coach Shamblin are ready for revenge - offensive will be good along with good speed in the outfield.

Meigs - Good Pitching and Solid Offensive.

Sweetwater - New Coach, a few new players and a new attitude. Look out for the wildcats.

Guest fival06

Walker Valley will have a good team this year they dont need to worry about mcminn central or meigs. They beat Rhea County 1-0, after Rhea County just finished beating last years region 3AAA champs...ooltewah 4-0.It was a good game up till the golden eagles gave up 3 errors in one inning to let Walker Valley get a run in. Rhea County never really got there bats going .

I agree with catbackr . . . seems like since they had a good first year that their heads are gettin a little bit big. I agree they are a good team but we can't forget about Mcminn Central, and their looking to get back at them. Walker Valley needs to realize that they are no longer Charleston High School and put all that success behing them and focus on being Walker Valley and what they can do there. Central is coming for you Mustangs!

I agree with catbackr . . . seems like since they had a good first year that their heads are gettin a little bit big. I agree they are a good team but we can't forget about Mcminn Central, and their looking to get back at them. Walker Valley needs to realize that they are no longer Charleston High School and put all that success behing them and focus on being Walker Valley and what they can do there. Central is coming for you Mustangs!