Elizabethton vs. Sullivan Central

Guest treadwaycrazy3

First off, I think Central has a couple more seats than that cracker box you call a gym. And my brother is the one complaning about the seats. The people beside of us decided they just wanted to yell stuff about our players. I think that Elizabethton has no class at all, ole Vince Redd decided he wanted to show his butt to all of the Central fans, saying we have no class. There is no way Redd is a division 1 player, when he can only play one end of the court. Anyways, at the end of that game the refs just handed the game to them. I think Elizabethton is a good team, but Central outplayed them, but couldn't play the refs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone seen Gatlinburg Pittman or Claiborne County play? wondering how good these teams were. also, b4etown and jrmyhdge, no hard feelings guys. the reading comment i made was uncalled for. i just like to sit with the people i know. I think i am just jealous because everytime your cheerleaders did a "defense" cheer you guys were in sync and when us central fans tried it was all screwed up...hehe. Good luck to all the D1 teams next week.

[Edited by brock20 on 3-1-03 11:47P]

Guest treadwaycrazy3

Please make sure you stand up in front of some besty fans this week that way they will be sure and yell at you the whole game and then you can get back on here and cry about it. Sit on your side and watch the game and if you dont like it, it will be on 12.40 a.m.

GO CYCLONES

Guest b4etown

DEKE- Thanks!

VFALCON- That's Matt. He's crazy, and get's a little too excited sometimes, but he's a leader none the less. We love him!! Yeah, it was actually a girl. Her and a guy in our section started yelling at each other bc of something he said. I really liked that "You wish you were a Falcon" thing, it was pretty cool. Never heard it before. Luck next week!

JROCK- How nice of you to call our gym a cracker box!! Too bad we DON'T have a giant toilet bowl like you, but I guess CRACKERS ARE TO CRACKER BOXES AS ... well, you can figure out the rest...And remind me....what exactly did Vince do to "show his butt", besides a slam dunk??

BROCK- Thanks, no hard feelings here! We kinda have our cheering thing down to an art. I love it! I think it was the way your fans were positioned, the sound wasn't traveling correctly to hear one another good. Also, I think every team has at least one crazed annoying fan, don't you??

:D

[Edited by b4etown on 3-2-03 12:34A]

Guest treadwaycrazy3

Hightop, please explain to me how you can say that freedom hall isnt a home coart advantage for Science Hill.........

Sullivan North had the home coart advantage last year but you never heard anything about that , I wonder why? Maybe because they werent winning, but lord knows someone will have to say somethin about Elizabethton just because they are beating everyone.

p.s. jrmyhdg is not only a Cyclone fan, he is a PIMP as well!

Guest treadwaycrazy3

jrock20lr dude dont hate on Elizabethton, i know its hard for you to watch your team lose, but after 4 times it looks like you would be getting use to it when you played us.

Elizabethton fans and players have more class than that bunch of rednecks from the toilet bowl ever thought about having.

b4etown...jrock20lr is my little brother and what he is talking about is after the game vince kinda decided to pull his shorts down when they went to get their trophy at the end..dont know if he did it to the fans or not, even if he did no big deal cause he had to take alot of crap from all of us yelling over the back the whole night :D

treadwaycrazy...i don't think science hill played in freedom hall this year...they used to play in it alot back when jovan and bailey played cause the crowds were so big. relax man, i apologized for the comment about the reading. the thing is though we are complaining but the players for central and elizabethton seem to get along well...vaughn and hardin really seem to be pretty good friends...whoever the guy is on here who is hardin's son..please let me in on how he plays that matchup zone..hehe...that has to be the toughest defense to play againist...seems like he hardin has went to more man to man this year though

[Edited by brock20 on 3-2-03 12:50A]

First of all "we win" doesn't mean we have class.

Central has a great team and they have just as much of a chance of making it to the state tourney as we do. Good luck to them but I hope we don't have to face them again, of course if we both win the first 2 then it will be a repeat of last year's region championship. I think our district has the chance to win 3 maybe even 4 of the first round games.

As far as our gym is concerned, we have the nicest in East Tennessee. We could use a few more restrooms though. Every seat is a chairback except for the bleachers. I know it seats more than 1500.

Anyway good luck to all the district 1 teams this week.

Go Cyclones

[Edited by autkfan on 3-2-03 1:49A]

[Edited by autkfan on 3-2-03 1:51A]

autkfan....hey thanks for that post...i think that both betsy and central will go to the substate again this year...i hate it for betsy's players that Brown got hurt at central that day...i do love the chairbacks on all the seats but i would have to say that either Buck Van Huss Dome or Viking Hall are the best in East TN....they refinish the floor about every other year at Van Huss Dome.

The fact of the matter is you all lost and we won AGAIN and it will continue that way if you play us 10 more times. YOU ALL CHOKED!!!!!!! As far as the seats go we have if not the nicest one of the top 3 nicest in the REGION. AUTKFAN what is up man if you are who I think you are.. and treadway crazy please tell me who you are haha...