Elizabethton vs. Sullivan Central

Guest treadwaycrazy3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock I am going to give you a plus mark because of the good comments about dad because they do not happen often. About the matchup we run the matchup about 90% of the time. It just looks like man sometimes because we follow the cutter or sometimes we play it to fromt everything so it looks like a zone. The big deal about it is the players understand the match. The is the first year that dad's team has ran it since they have been freshman. They do a great job and I don't understand why more college teams do not use it with the shot clock.

Good Luck Wautaga Conference!!!

GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!! :D:D:)

Quick Fact: The District will be at Central next year so dont worry about this one.

:)

[Edited by CoachSH on 3-2-03 8:49P]

Guest nooseball15

y ARE YOU CYLCLONE FANS SAYING STUFF ABOUT OUR GYM AND YOURS IS A LITTLE CRACKER BOX...YOU ALL SAID THAT AT YOU ALLS GYM YOU ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF THE ACTION THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF ACTION IS BECAUSE THE GYM IS SOO LITTLE YOU HAVE 2 BE.................GO CENTRAL :)

Guest nooseball15

coachsh.....sorry about what i said i just kinda got out of hand there cause they were making fun of our gym and i was just telling them about theres....im sorry....lol.. :rolleyes: