7A practice

Guest mackdonald

dang RBS what's your problem? I don't know anything about what happened last season in baseball because I just moved here over the summer, but if, in fact, you are talking to Coach Mac, then I can assure you that it's highly improbable that he intentionally meant to hurt one of your players. From what I hear, the pitcher last year had an aiming problem, but he didn't do it on purpose. However, that's no excuse to accuse a coach of such things and talking the way you have on here.. it's totally disrespectful and there's no valid reason for it. I know Coach well enough to know he's way above telling his players to try and put yours out of the game. But yeah, I'm anticipating this game even more now that you've opened your mouth and made yourself look like a joke. Best of luck! :D

[Edited by CelinaCheer on 3-6-03 10:44P]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its goina be fun. we cant wait to play yuins on 28. you celina boys are gonna get it. yuins is goin down. our new coach nows your trick. there want be no stealin home or throwin the ball at us. we now what yuins did and were redy

[Edited by rbsdawgs on 3-7-03 1:04P]

You must be the most uneducated ignorant people I've seen on here. I think there should be tests administered to all those wanting to be a member of Coach T's. The first requirement should be able to spell and complete sentences properly. I mean come on read some of what you've been typing. It's not even a complete and cohesive statement much less a sentence. Do they just give away college degrees to the teachers at RBS or were you just to busy coon hunting to go to class. Seriously, it's a crime against humanity that people that cannot even type a complete sentence that half way makes sense can get on here and speak their minds on something they don't know anything about. First of all, our pitcher last year was not aiming for your batters. Trust me I know him pretty well and he'd never do that. He just didn't have good aim that day. I can guarantee that. And neither of the coaches last year or this year would ever have a pitcher intentionally go after a batter and if a pitcher did then they would immediately pull them out of the game. Next time you should think before you speak and also should invest some time and effort into spell and grammar check. Since you obviously don't know anything about sentence structure or grammar you should look into these alternative ways of checking your threads. I believe most word processors have them and if you're not sure what that is you can use Microsoft Word or something along those lines. Oh yes, one more thing I forgot to mention: yuins is not a word. Go bulldogs!!! K some A