lewis co. vs. page

Guest bigwilliestyle

Guest bigwilliestyle

what a game! i was on my feet the whole time, lewis co. came out hott, but page came back to take a 12 point lead at one time, but lewis co. came out in the 4th hott, and pulled off the victory, johnny mendez hit a clutch 3 to put them up one and they never looked back. he did it BIG WILLIE STYLE!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigwilliestyle

lewis county can beat giles if they play team ball, they have the talent to do it.

p.s. dont use my signature please, come up with your own

[Edited by bigwilliestyle on 2-27-03 11:06P]

Well Lewis Co. came out hott in the first and second quarters but iced down in the third and Page came back. Towards the end of the third they got back on fire and tied it up. The Fourth quarter the never turned back. And the stupidest play of the game was when #13 tackled Jon Lavett . That didn't nothing but hurt his team. It was very cowardly. They did a great job on D pretty much the whole game. Good Job. :o

Guest bigwilliestyle

your right Hull would beat #13 to pieces, the way i look at it 13 is a big baby, i hope he goes home and cries a river to his momma. and his biggest mistake besides tackling lavett, was messing with Hull. i pity you 13, u never did it BIG WILLIE STYLE!

what a game boys! i've got 2 say that was the most fun i've ever had at a ball game. the page fans wanted to run that mouth but in the end they got beat. i just want to say something to #22 from page. u got ups. u definately got ups. but guess what?....... THAT'S IT!!!! page just can't run with lewis co. buff didn't show up to play and was prolly embarrassed so bad he couldn't play. we do have the talent to take giles co, but it will take a much better effort than tonight. i just wanted to tell our boys were proud of em and admire them for not giving up. don't play scared tomorrow night guys, u can take giles. tyler smith is great, but he's not lebron james and he can be stopped. best of luck to ya'll tomorrow night. see ya at the game. :o:o

Lewis fought all the way to the end tonight. Good job guys. Everyone is proud of yall. Lavett did a great job tonight of never giving up.I could tell that he wasn't giving up. And that was horrible and classless of what #13 did to him. Johnny did an excellent job of hitting his shots and staying into it. He also stopped #20 from getting into on the defensive side. You were clutch tonight. If Hamm had not of come out he would have shut #22 down all night. He held him to 0 points while he was on him except for 4 maybe. It seemed that he was controlling him like he was bigger. All of #22 points came on fast breaks or steals. Luke finally came out in the Fourth and dominated. Thats the Luke that I know. Way to take it to him. Sparkman did a great job inside defensively. He stuck it to them. Watson was doing a good job handling the ball. I don't think he had a turnover. And Dustin was all about the baords tonight. Good Job Team. Be ready tomorrow night. This game is over.