Centennial best team in the state?

Austin03

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey brad nice job there with my name:) congrats on the games, not hitting ball well is ok as long as we get wins. i should be back probably on thursday, so i guess ill see you guys then. i think we have another game tomorrow, but im not sure (dont really know our schedule). If we do, good luck to everyone.

[Edited by ChsBsbl10 on 3-18-03 10:17P]

Guest ptchnheat1257

Kearney,wwat up dude its BT ya we have had ok games but we would do alot better if u were here because u know we are all family. but ya we cant wait till u come back.

"If you play Centennial, you better not expect a win on your record" that is the funniest thing I have ever read. Centennial is a one-man team in Palifka. Good thing Austin has been doing his squats, cause literally, he is going to be carrying every Centennial player on his back all season long.

"Centennial is a one-man team in Palifka" sorry gary u dont know anything! He hasn't carried anyone on his back thus far and wont because CHS has alot more talent and experiance than everyone thinks. CHS hasnt gotten the respect it deserves and this year CHS will because coming back after springbreak....being 8-1 and still hott for the season to come. So what was said "If you play Centennial, you better not expect a win on your record" is right unless ur team can prove otherwise.

Centennial does rely alot on him, but he is not the only person on the team. We faced them saturday and it proved to me he wasn't there only player. Their shortstop is a good player who went to a showcase with myself. He hit the ball well. and i believe he scored the winning run.

again, i'd like to say that centennial has a good team, but not a great team. when i pitched against you, there were only one or two people that i had to respect, and change what i wanted to do....which was austin and the shortstop, other than that, your line-up seemed pretty poor. BUT i think every team starts out slow at the plate. you're pitching, which i've heard is good, is going to have to take you a long way, and carry you through the season. but maybe me and my mba team just caught you on a bad night. good luck to you this season, you were classy the other day, and i hope you go far in your division.

Yes Austin is a big part of our team but is not the only good pitcher on our staff. Look at Brandon Towry, Jonathan Miller, Zack Duncan do i need to go on? All are very good pitchers and have held up their part. Batting wise we have a great line-up. Jonathan M, Corey K, Blake F, Brandon T, Brandon T, Austin P, and everyone holds their own and contributes a lot to our team.