Centennial best team in the state?

Austin03

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the year of te bruins??? you have to be joking brentwood has had talent in the past but it all left with your senior class ho do you have now charles lee? hate to break he news guys but 1 player definately does not make a baseball team there are 8 other spots that just wont ut it when centennial bring it to you at your own house. we will see whos year it is an whevr is on thehill for you guys don break your neck trying t watch the bombs we're gunna rip off ya just let it go and try harder next time

Guest bhsbaseball14

if ya talk all tha crap it seems like you should be able to back it up. i think brentwood beat ya 5 to 0. im sure a lot of people will agree with me when I say thatmost of your team is a bunch of bush league red necks. i herd all tha crap you were talkin after the jv game but i didnt hear much after the varsity. i find that funny. brentwood may or may not be the best team in the state this year but i do know we win and lose with class.