Giles County Vs. Lewis County

LegendsPRman

Guest thestuff

This game is monumental for the Lewis County program. Giles County is among the Elite in AA and tonight the Panthers have an opportunity to elevate to the next level. Lewis County has many things that they could use to motivate them tonight, home court, past history, playing against Tyler Smith and company (and they have more weapons than Smith). But, the strongest motivating factor could be that one of their own was a cheerleader for G.C. in the semifinal matchup against Loretto, a slap in the face. The Panthers should be fired up and out to prove something tonight in what should be a WAR in Lewis County. The gym will be packed and a buzz in the air for this matchup. Good Luck Panthers and don't just do it for the Tippt Ti's, Do it for PANTHER PRIDE.

[Edited by thestuff on 2-28-03 10:44A]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

68-27 @ Lewis Co. 84-55 @ Giles. What happened in these games did yall just forget to show up? C'mon are u seriously thinking Lewis Co can take us. U say Lewis Co. is the hottest team in the district but dont forget Giles is on a 20 game win streak. Ur crowd will be louder than ours cuz we have half of ours going to the Interact convention, but they will be back for the region games after we take care of business tonight.

Everyone that posted on this thread, except for 10bwall, needs to wake up and quit day dreaming in class. Ya'll will need your education, because your ball playing hasn't proved to be beneficial to you guys. Just because you are in the championship w/ the CATZ doesn't mean you can actually beat them. 10bwall posted the scores from the previous meetings and if ya'll have improved that much, you guys could probably win the state! lol! The reason ya'll haven't seen much from Tyler, is because you spend most of the game looking at the bottom of his shoes because he is hanging from the rim. As for THESTUFF, if you want to elevate to the next level, get on Tyler's back, he will take you higher than anyone from Lewis County has ever gone before. They do call him 'BIRDMAN' for a reason!

Guest bigwilliestyle

i'm goin with lc by 6, us fans are gonna be rockin the place tonight, we will be looking to take giles out of the game, it should be very exciting...lets go guys do it BIG WILLIE STYLE