Giles County Vs. Lewis County

LegendsPRman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest topgun33

The Lewis, Giles game began as a close match but later turned into a shootout. In the end yes it was giles but Lewis played decent with them. Many other times Smith has been lazy and never aggressive well tonite was him at his best with his base line drive up and under shot and about 5 blocked shots (cough cough goal tending) yea the ball was coming down but thats neither here nor there. Well I suppose they do deserve it now. The Region will be tough though. I have one question.....have you ever seen so many people cramed into one gym in all of your life. There had to be around 4,000 fans there from everywhere. Really and truly Mendez played well mainly because he was hot and Curfman really tore Smith up, he couldn't get the ball with Curfman guarding him. I would have had him guarding him the whole game. This Sparkman play behind and get schooled crap just wasn't working obviously. Good luck Lewis in the Region!!!! :D

The game started exciting as both crowds cheered there teams. But the tone of the night was set by the giles co crowd. As giles came onto the court for warm-ups lewis co fans chanted overrated....then giles fans clevery responed witht he chant "not even rated".. this quickly quitened the lewis crowd and thus set the tone for the night