Alex Fuller-Shelbyville

Whitney Tate-Shelbyville

Kim Dye-Shelbyville

Kristen Spann-Lawrence Co.

Kaley Hughes-Lawrence Co.

Ashley Helton-Lawrence Co.

Amber Benjamin-Coffee Co.

Julie Richardson-Lincoln Co.

There were a few others but I didn't get their names....

If anyone has them, please post them....thanks.

How can the Columbia Lady Lions go 4 years without someone on the all district team? This year the Lady Lions tied for 3rd place but had to take 4th place due to losing to Franklin Co. twice. Nevertheless, they deserve to have at least 1 player on the all district team? Something is just not panning out!!!! What is going on?

Sorry, only so many counties can be represented on the All-District team. This year it just happens to be Bedford, Cannon, Rutherford, Lincoln, Lawrence, Franklin and Coffee. Maybe Maury next year along with Bradley and some others. :(

[Edited by salty on 3-3-03 1:31P]

salty, what are you talking about with Cannon, Rutherford, and Bradley counties? They don't even have 8AAA schools in them! HSFAN, the reason is that if it's the all-tournament team, it's based on how the girls played in the tournament games. I don't know of any stellar performances that Columbia had in their lone district tournament game. I'm not sure how the reg. season 8AAA team turned out. I honestly don't know what's up with Columbia. Either Jack Harlow is a god or it was coincidental that the team went to pot after he left.