11A vs. 12A

Guest willt

Guest willt

I will take you up on that Lumpy's offer. The only game that I worry about 11A winning is against Wayne Co. If they get someone to contain Holt then that is the key, but only person that could even attempt to is Charlie Mosley. Why doesnt he start anyway.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOldGuy

Well the region starts tonight. So I kinda wanted to keep it up at the top. I think tonights games are Eagleville/ Santa Fe and S'town/ Richland. I believe the only good game will be Eagleville and Santa Fe. Eagleville does have the home court advantage, but if they have not improved since Christmas then I believe Santa Fe will win and in the other game S'town wins with no problem!

I would have to disagree on the Forrest and Perry County. Even though Perry County has not played there best lately they will win over Forrest. Perry County got beat by a really hot Summertown team. I believe the Vikings will come out ahead if they play like they can. It just depends on who is hot and who is not. GO VIKINGS!!!!

Guest TheOldGuy

I told yall that 12a would win 3 to 1. However, I just picked the wrong games. So tonight 12a will still come out the winner. I believe PC beats Eagleville by 7 and S'town cools down the hot Wildcats by 5. Good Luck to 12a.