Mt. Juliet downs Beech

flngrvy

First for SAMTROM regarding Gibson not making all-tournament. It was merely an observation, not a cry for team players, we play as a team, there's no I in team, etc...enough already!

Second, for Blueraider, I guess the Lady Bears just "happened to be in the right place at the right time" TWICE this season. Don't be so condescending. I hope we meet in the finals of the region...we can sit together and you can count MJ turnovers and I can count Clark's rebounds. The good money says Clark wins that one. :o;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueraider7

We can meet and I will show you the stats kept on that game. Actually ,it was 29 in the books. You can count them if you wish! To the comment, both losses were bad off nights for the Lady Bucs,as seen by all teams. No,I am not crying but I do think some of it was mental pressure. First game , the Lady Bucs high scorer had 10 and we never went to the line. Then MJ went on a 18-7 run and we must of not even been out there on the court. For the District game ,well, it was just plain ugly for us, for we never got in a flow. But, the just of it all is,I think, both teams have a good game going. The Lady Bears will surely have game for 2 more years +. Can't you see how good they are going to get and Beech will have to rebuild to some degree. These are compliments and fact.

I would say that girls who have won all-state and all-tournament awards whose teams never won a district championship or made a trip to the state tourney would trade all those individual awards in for the chance to have what Mt. Juliet has right now and that is a chance to go to the state. Good luck to you all! Who knows, maybe I will see you at state!!!

Mt.Juliet Bears are on top of their game at the right time. The right time is tournament time. It seems to me some of the Beech Bucs players have Softball and Soccer on their minds. There is a opportunity here to be had. You only past this way once. You can't get it back. Play the best you can and your a winner no matter the score.

I want all of you to know something blueraider in particular. Blueraider you can keep all the statistics records and everything else you want, but to tell you the truth Beech was not the only team that had an off night on the floor. Mt. Juliet played probably one of the worst games I have seen. The 3pt. shot was not there like it is normally. From what you said we had 29 turnovers that is terrible. MJ had a few girls that struggled. Mt. Juliet didnt start playing until the 2nd half. If they would had played like they should had from the beginning the score would had been more like 50-30. I'm not saying Beech had a good night either but you make it sound as though Beech played their worst and MJ played their best. Which was definatley not the case.

Well, first of all for the people who really know Christian Gibson (GIB), she is all about team. If you watch her play there are many times she gives up open shots if she sees one of her girls down low. She is all about winning as she knows and has always played as a team player. So what if the people who vote on this are only looking for the scorers her team came out as champions and that is really all she cares about. Just remember you will be seeing her someday playing for a college and she will still have the same game, and by the way she did hold Carrigan to only 1 three in the second half and thats not to bad for a freshman. GOOD LUCK LADY BEARS IN THE REGION!!! REMEMBER PLAY AS AS TEAM AND ALL THINGS WORK THEMSELVES OUT. :D

I saw the Beech/Mt. Juliet girls' game on Friday night and was wondering, does the Beech player who spent the majority of the game on the floor always do this or was this a special night for her? I'm interested to know if she can walk and chew gum at the same time. It seemed to me that she would be more of an asset to her team if she stayed upright and give up being a drama queen. #30, you played a great game and receive my vote as the best Beech player. MJ, you did a great job and from what I hear, this is a very young team. It will be exciting to watch this team for the next couple of years. Good Luck to both teams in the Regionals.

Guest blueraider7

I agree Seminole. You can look at the low score and tell that! The Lady Bears are young and I did not want to be critical of their hard playing! I am impressed with them and expect them to go far in the next 3 years! They certainly have the potential! I can be critical, more so ,of the Lady Bucs because of certain rights. But, both teams seem to have hardworking girls wanting to play ball! On game night, I knew very well it could go either way! Yes, Gibson did a good job on Carrigan. But, Fryer knows her game and shows how to stop her! That's ok--that is the name of the game! So often, it is hard to get the ball to Carrigan too, since ,she is double teamed alot! Maddox was not in her game. I guess, too much candy! She is a huge factor for us! She contributes alot to our game! In fact, she is our best rebounder and you could not ask for her to play any harder! I always hate to see her go out of the games! Maddox and Carrigan really compliment each other! When our others play their game, we have quite a game going and it becomes harder to stop us! GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND PLAYERS( we all have big fish to fry!)

Guest blueraider7

I agree Seminole. You can look at the low score and tell that! The Lady Bears are young and I did not want to be critical of their hard playing! I am impressed with them and expect them to go far in the next 3 years! They certainly have the potential! I can be critical, more so ,of the Lady Bucs because of certain rights. But, both teams seem to have hardworking girls wanting to play ball! On game night, I knew very well it could go either way! Yes, Gibson did a good job on Carrigan. But, Fryer knows her game and shows how to stop her! That's ok--that is the name of the game! So often, it is hard to get the ball to Carrigan too, since ,she is double teamed alot! Maddox was not in her game. I guess, too much candy! She is a huge factor for us! She contributes alot to our game! In fact, she is our best rebounder and you could not ask for her to play any harder! I always hate to see her go out of the games! Maddox and Carrigan really compliment each other! When our others play their game, we have quite a game going and it becomes harder to stop us! GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND PLAYERS( we all have big fish to fry!)