Loretto baseball

jackie08

Okay, I have been wondering this for a while Baseballer22 or whatever your name is, Why is Loretto so obsessed with Giles County??? You think that Loretto and Giles County would be rivals but I have never heard so much obession coming from Loretto's side. What is up 22????

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, to set the record straight there is no obession with Giles Co. baseball what so ever. If I have ever shown any obession it is for their basketball team and then it wasnt obession, it was more of me liking the style of basketball they play. Yes, you are right Loretto and Giles are rivals when it comes to baseball and there wont be no love lost between us this year. I mean I dont think that there is one player on the other side that likes the other team. Giles thinks that they are going to be the best and we feel like that we can contend for the district crown this year with the team that we have. So you know just by that, that we wont be liking each other when the season comes along. I hope that this clears up everything for you and sorry to confuse you.

From personal experience i believ 11 seniors is too much for one team. you have 11 people thinking they can be a leader and that can lead to fighting and everyone play for themsleves. so just soem advice lot=retto be careful, just because you have alot of seniors doesn't mean you can win it will probably make it harder

Hey Smokin!! Do you play or something? 22 is just saying he is not sure about the lineup yet. You never know what may happen until the season starts. I think there are a couple of good juniors too. That is just my personal opinion after watching the team play. I think some people other than seniors on the LHS baseball team are very capable of starting. And thanks 22 for clearing me up on the Giles County obession thing. I am very glad to find out some info on that. I wish the best of luck to you and your teammates this year!! I am behind your team all the way!! Go Loretto!!!

Alright listen Smokin, all I was saying that alot of things can happen to a line-up through the season. Yes, I am a senior and yes I am working towards a starting position but alot of things can change as the season rolls along. Now Jacketpride, I have to say that I disagree with you on the fact that 11 seniors will cause problems. I feel like if there are 11 seniors playing their hearts out then the team will benefit from it. I also feel like 11 leaders is 11 times better than zero leaders at all.