Wayne Co/Culleoka

tfranks24

Well the cats shot really good in the gym during camp. If JD and Sig are both hitting their shots we will win but if not it will be a tough road. WC is capable of winning if they want it bad enough. If they play like they played against Santa Fe the second time in regular season they will win. I think they are ready for a good game.

Wayne co looked really good in practice against us old timers....jk :) .....i think they are very well capable of winning this game. If they come ready to play i think they will win by at least 6-8 points.goodluck guys...i want ya'll to win so i can come later on this week to the game.

Obviously if WC can find a way to contain Holt and make the supporting cast beat us, our chances are pretty good. And, as always, it depends if our tre's are falling. Maybe with all the Mr Basketball hoopla and them beating us soundly at Christmas will make them overlook us. If they do, they are in for a long night.