Question for FRA fans

although I have done my fair share of bashing, who cares how many rings who has? who wins, wins, thats the end of it. ezell wins basketball in basketball, and other sports, simply because they have talent. FRA has tons of talent in every area, and we have great coaches, some teams do better, thats the idea of competition. our fans booed Mariska because they were mad that we didn't win, and this understandably upset many people supporting ezell. i would bet that if an FRA player had won that award, ezell people would be upset to, but i don't think that their students would have started booing at her. i like all of the basketball players on the girls team, as I also like the very talented coach. i wouldn't have helped manage basketball @ FRA if I didn't. FRA fans made a dumb choice at that game, and our headmaster has apologized for it, as so have many other people. understand ezell has talent, and the attitude they may show on the court most likely in noway reflects how they are off it. i have a few friends at ezell, i have no problem with Mariska, or any other player, and i myself dont completely understand what the deal is. tensions run high at games like those, forgive and forget about it, thats all part of the game.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic