Henry County Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PatriotsTackle

will agree and say this game is probably for the region title. Henry County has to play a smart game and they HAVE to avoid foul trouble. Zech Teague simply can not get in foul trouble tonight. He has had TONS of foul trouble in last few games(fouled out of 2 of the past 4 games and had 4 fouls early in the 4th in the other 2). I do not know what the difference is(maybe different style of referring in the midstate area). He just simply can not get in foul trouble this game. Last year against Hendersonville he carried Henry County into overtime. They had no one that could guard him and I will assume they will have a very difficult time guarding him again this year. He was just way too quick for Hendersonville post players last year. I wish this game was the regional finals instead of the semi finals because I feel(and I think several will agree)that these are the 2 best teams in the region and I hate that one of these teams season will be over after tonight. If it is Henry County they can blame it on the district championship game where they blew a LARGE lead against Clarksville. I know foul troubles caused it(I believe 4 players fouled out including Sturdivant and Teague). Anyways good luck to both teams...I hope for a good game. I wish I could go.