#1 DAWGS

MrC

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely hate to hear fans of any team, including my own talk about refs. That is the weakest cop out excuse ever. You guys can't handle the fact that your boys team wasn't good enough to advance so you blame it on refs. If you guys were the better team like you let on that you was, then refs won't make a difference. Best thing to do is just shut up and take your loss and don't make yourself look stupid by putting the blame off everywhere else but your team.

8 vs. 5 Not good ods for Ownes and Company for RBS. I felt bad for my boy Meador. The refs were picking on him big time. This guy is going to be something for the bulldogs in the upcoming years. Possible Mr. Basketball. As for Celina, you buck stops here. First of all, Trousdale (representing District 8A!) gonna roll tonight in the championship all over CHS. Then the next prize for Celina is Temple. Just a little tid-bit... Temple won state last year esaily over Ezell and lost the point guard. You Mr. Basketball for single A, Jake Skogen, will dominate. It's that simple. Celina, nice run... but it's all downhill from here.

As for Coach Owens, you did a tremendous job in leading you team to a great record. I look forward to watching some talented boys play for you in the future. Best of luck next year and you 'eagle' fans will be there cheering for the best.

Guest fan350

The glass slipper comes off tonight. Better get back home before your bus turns back into a pumpkin. You know in your hearts that this is true. Enjoy.

I thought we were done with this subject but since a Celina fan had to open it back up, i will comment on it.

Coach of the Year is for the regular season!!

Owens- 24-4

10-0 District

18-2 region

Regular season district champs

Tri-Lakes conference champs

Edwards- 23-8

7-3 district

13-4 region

RBS-2 wins Celina-0

RBS outscored Celina 141-111

I am done with this subject forever, we all know the truth, NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

Lets Go Chattanooga Christian....please...beat Temple. I'd appreciate it.Well not sayin we'd beat you, but personally, i think the chances are better. Anyway, congrats to both RBS and CHS dawgs cause they both had awesome years, and i believe both Coach Owens and Coach Edwards should have a share of the Coach of the Year award.