Good job Fairview

jacketpride24

Guest Remak13

Faiview you guys are so full of crap. First you were playing a few men short I'll give you that.Second to say you were goofing around is crap. Third you guys beat our junior varsity by one count 'em 1, uno, to our JUNIOR VARSITY!!! 3-4 over our jv. We WILL stomp you during the season. Oh and tell number 14 to stop crying to the ref and play the game. I'm outta here.

Alright HIckman yall stink and you cant say we werent goofing off because we were. we played all freshmen and sophmores i was theonly seniorout there. wait till our real team does come out there you will be sorrythat you started somethin. of yeah and dont say 14 was cryin because he wasnt doin anything but tryin to get them to call things right so we wouldnt get hurt. also it should have only been two to 4 since yalls hick girl jumped on my back keeping me from getting to the ball when she scored so see yall

ok children shut up (paul) its ok who cares a game is a game and it wasnt even a season game that counts for anything everyone just calm down about it its all over and done with and we can see who is the better team when we play each other until then jus chill

[Edited by ianwaggoner on 3-10-03 2:45P]

first off, stop complaining about the refs. Every ref in the state sucks, it's an open book test. Second of all, your playing teams that don't desearve a soccer team at all. Maybe you're better than last year, but that's not saying much. If you continue to do well, then next year schedule teams that can play good soccer, and see how you compete against them.

Eastside

Please get off the open book test issue. Every single official in every sport takes a open book test. All that does is get you into the TSSAA. Just taking an open book test does not automatically mean that you start officiating games. Your local association will have weekly meetngs to go over rules and in most cases evaluate your performance at middle school games before you are given a high school schedule to work. Granted some local associations may be run differently than others but point is you do not take an open book test and then automatically start offiating games. By constantly complaining about open book tests you are grossly misrepresenting the facts.

Ill admit there are some bad refereeing out there. Every team can probably say they got cheated from time to time. But the bottom line is score more goals than the other team and you win. It seems that the first thing a team wants to do when they lose is blame the refs. A team should look at its own performance before pointing the finger at the refs. I admit that a bad call can cause a team to lose. Hopefully not to often though.

[Edited by Yankee0697 on 3-18-03 10:52A]