Lenior City Over Loudon in 2003

Guest LCPanther5

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCPanther5

Loudon has the athletics but lacks in the coaching department especially in the oficence coordinator. The head coach needs to step up and run the team and not let his coordinator take charge and intimidate him.

Well. Loudon vs L.C in 2003! You can think all you want about L.C winning but it just won't happen. You are right Loudon does have the athletes and the coaches know how to use them.And the coaches have changed a few things are are doing great.Oh ya and thanks for the english classes Trojan42scot. And my brother is back in college football.And I think that the 5 in LCPanther5 represents his or her I.Q. ;)

Guest LCPanther5

Although I have not execlled in those subjects the last few years I have done well in math. For example 33 - 17 = 16 in 2001 and 12 - 6 = 6 in 2002 16 + 6 = 22 which is the total number of points that L. C. has won by in the last two years.

It sounds like typical L. C. talk, bragging over one win. Since your so good at math, what does the one win over Loudon x 3 = hard one huh? O.K. I'll tell ya; L.C.'s total wins last year. Three, you won 3 games last year. Looks like you should worry about all the other games before the Loudon game. If you approach all the games before Loudon as if they are Loudon, L.C. just might have something too bragg about, going into the last and most meaningful game of the year. Untill L.C. has years of successful football like Loudon has,it would be smart to spend more time in tranning for the season and less time on the internet.

EX-PANTHER

having three wins,cause if memory serves me correctly then loudon only had 3 wins also last year. And so what if that person cant spell well, if loudon would worry more about their football team than spelling errors then your team might be able to win as well. Im not trying to start any crap, but Lenoir City and Loudon is one of the biggest rivalries in high school football and of course we are all going to look at it different than any other game because it is different than any other game. And i would RATHER BE DEAD THAN RED any day of life...... Check the spelling on that!