Portland 56 Lipscomb 48 FInal

laddphs2000

Congratulations to Portland and their coaching staff. This team has really come together at the right time. They are playing with great confidence, playing together, rebounding well and most of all....playing solid defense. To beat a very good David Lipscomb twice in two weeks was a huge task. I think it shows what kind of character and will this Portland team has. Give credit to the players, who have played hard and the coaching staff for their hard work.

Portland and their coaches are a class act and I wish them the best of luck in the Region finals and the substate. I would really like to see the Substate game in Portland.....so WIN THE REGION TITLE.

:D

As much as I hated us losing, I am extremely proud of the Mustangs. Played a great game, but got beat by a very good Portland "team." They are definitely playing well at the right time. Brewer played very well and Ferguson was unstoppable tonight.

Good luck to Portland. Make Lipscomb look good by winning it all.

[Edited by khopkins on 3-6-03 10:04P]