Thank You RBS Bulldogs!

TNBballMan

I am a Senior member of the RBS boys program and I just want to say thanks for the memories that will last forever in my mind. This year has brought so many great moments. We accomplished so many feats: RBS Christmas Tournament Champions, 2nd best record in school history (27-5), 1st ever Tri-Lakes Conference Champions (10-0), 1st ever District 7A Tournament Champions, and won a Region 4A game for the first time in 15 years. It was such a great ride while it lasted, and I just wish it could've lasted at least for 2 more games (tonight's championship and sub-state Monday). It hurt so much to lose that game last night and to know that we will never get a chance to go out and prove ourselves as Seniors. I also want to thank THE FANS AND LADY BULLDOGS for painting up and showing such support for us. I am inside of the team and I can say that I have never been with such a great bunch of boys in all my life, not only my Senior teammates, but the underclassmen also. Coach Owens has brought us through everything. I would like to thank him for being there for us and molding us into a classy bunch of boys. He deserves the utmost of credit. If anyone has something special they would like to say about these RBS boys' performance this season, please post it here. Congratulations and good luck in the future Bulldogs! I'll be there for any of you every step of the way!

[Edited by TNBballMan on 3-6-03 8:52P]

Congrats Bulldogs on a great season. And tnballman, I know who you are and i am not sure if you know me, but you seem to be a classy guy along with all of the other players on this team. RBS deserved more, but dont think the run is over, we will return many players next seaon including Meador, Hudson, England, Mason, and some very talented young players that will have to step up and perform. These seniors will be missed dearly, including you tnballman, and all of you have done such a wonderful job, so good luck in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel20 I do know who you are. It is easy to tell who you are, you have always been full of opinions and that shows true on here also. Those boys coming back next season will propel them to be contenders again and I wish them tons of luck. Daniel Meador and Marcus Hudson should be the top Dawgs next season...but it's still a team effort and I believe they will make it fine.

Way to go dawgs! You had a great season. I enjoyed every game I came to see...you definitely gave the fans their money's worth!! Everyone is proud of you guys, even though you didnt make it to state. We all know u are a great bunch of guys. And Coach Owens, you should be given an award for the things you done with this program. Since you came to RBS, these boys have played more TEAM ball than I have ever seen. Good luck to all next year, and seniors (14, 15, 23), I will miss seeing you all play, but you all certainly went out with a bang! Go RBS!

Guest blondehottie

Good luck this year RBS Bulldogs!!!!!Yall had a great season :D!!!!!Too the SEniors I wish yall luck in watever yall do!!!!!!Yall will be missed a whole lot at RBS!!!