Mt. Juliet takes Region V!!!

flngrvy

Starting three freshman and two sophomores, with only two other players available on the bench, Mt. Juliet bests Beech tonight to take the Region V title. The final was 45-43 and Beech led by as many as 12 at one point. If Chris Fryer doesn't get coach of the year honors from somebody it would be criminal. Beating a senior laden Beech team with this lineup three out of four times is truly amazing. Oh, and would all the Beech fans please stop whining about Alysha Clark...the girl can flat out rebound and contorts her body without fouling. Let me repeat that, without fouling. Good Luck to Beech at Brentwood and then back at the Chocolate factory with Willie Wonka. Oompha Loompha... :D:D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its an amazing accomplishment for the team. in preseason the team was considered a rebuilding team. i believe they rebuilded and rebuilded they did. i have to say alysha clark is a beast down in the low block. she rebounds and scores. i believe she should be up for at least all mid-state if not all state team. she can flat out play. ill be there saturday at game cheering on her and the rest of the bears and will follow them to state. good luck bears and congratulatins on beating beech three times in a row

Why do you even care how the english is? Yeah they won but they had some calls going for her and by the way when Carrigan fouled out her fifth foul was by an MJ player. ALysha Clark..... the contortionist? yeah right, she fouls and get over it. :D

[Edited by Emily25 on 3-7-03 5:18P]

Guest blueraider7

Here I am Fingrvy! I am not bambling on. It was a good game and the Lady Bucs just had a streak of bad luck not being able to put MJ away! We could go for another game if you want! We had to adjust to some transitions that set us back, but, our bench came in strong for us! As for the refs, they made it hard for both teams! This year more times than not, I have seen so many bad calls for teams! But, I am not making excuses! As numbers go, Clark's game was STRONG and she hurt us and the girl that hit those 3's hurt BAD! But, that was some good ball playing! I congratulated Clark on her game. I also, felt bad for Welch! Such an exciting time and she can't play--- that is such a bummer! It also, has been hard to watch unfold the excitement of what we experienced last year, right before our very eyes! It's been tough, but, games, as such ,builds character and our girls have had class in handling it! The Lady Bucs will move on because we don't lose our focus,our pride, our spirit !!! To your girls, they are very proud of themselves and by all rights they should be! But, we hate every minute of what went down what went down!! But ,it is all in the game! This is a game and sometimes good athletes can pull it off and sometimes they can't. But, what is more important than numbers and trophies is that each girl represent themselves well, as athletes and students! So, I wish you guys the best of luck! For the Lady Bucs, I will stand with them and love them and support them, no matter how the cookie crumbles!! WE CAN DO IT LADY BUCS!! The fight is still in us!! The only way you lose is to give up and I don't think so!!! WE HAVE GAME!!! :(:)