York Vs Portland

booboodafoo12

My boy Ferguson will dominate. I have taught him all he knows with a little help from Coach Kingston. Portland will come out with the Victory and represent Sumner Co in the state tourny this year along with Hendersonville. Ferguson should win MVP of region and a good prospect for MVP of state. BTW, who chooses these Mr. Basketball people anyway. They need to look at every team rather than just certain people. I think it stinks.

I think portland will win, if they defend York's 3 ball. They (york) have a couple of guys who can really fill it up from the outside. They also have a match up problem with #33 and #20 (don't know there names), haven't figured out which one brewer will guard, but these guys can play. I don't think #24 from Portland can guard #33. # 3 from york is a very good player who has learned how to play off of #20's success. The question of the game is how will the big fat dude from York match up against Ferguson? I figure he will be out of the game early with foul trouble. It will be a good game. Portland wins in the forth quarter.

Guest Valarie

York had a strong finish in the District. I am looking for the big shooters to bust loose tonight and the big guy to take care of the inside. Congratulations to both teams for making it to the Regional finals. My blood runs purple & gold though and I pick York for the win - GO DRAGONS!

:x

Guest Valarie

York had a strong finish in the District. I am looking for the big shooters to bust loose tonight and the big guy to take care of the inside. Congratulations to both teams for making it to the Regional finals. My blood runs purple & gold though and I pick York for the win - GO DRAGONS!

Guest Valarie