CCS Lady chargers vs. Westmorland

Guest Msbasketball23

I don't know alot about the teams on Westmoreland's schedule but it seems pretty weak. Have they been tested this year? I am not say they haven't just wondering.

I know Chattanooga Christian has played a pretty tough schedule.

[Edited by mtnman on 3-7-03 9:10P]

Okay.............umm i looked at ccs's schedule and i dont know any of those teams either....so does that mean they play a weak schedule? Probably not. Do you know who - Friendship, Macon, Clarkrange and even Portland is? They ain't easy teams. We might play some small teams, but that ainn't nothing but a thang.

[Edited by 20eagle on 3-7-03 9:58P]

are those single A teams. I know some are. I am not argueing anything just asking questions. CCS played Dalton (4AAA in Georgia) three times, two other strong GA schools in the christmas tournament, Walker Valley, Red Bank, Soddy-Daisy, Howard.

Some of those teams are not that good but I think they tried to challange themselves with a tough schedule.

I am not knocking single A either, especially in middle tennessee, just asking questions.