Soddy Daisy's Open Mat (Wanna Meet)

heavycat275

Hey, this is Jason Pennington again, i was wonderin who all was goin to the soddy daisy open mat on saturdays. I am goin there on March 15th, i was wondering if Daniel Crosby and Parks Harding would like to meet Ian Thornhill, Dillon Jennings and I up there and wrestling around, i heard that Parks and Chris Bird were goin to nat'ls??? It'd be a really good drill session, if anyone of ya'll are interested, just say so on the message board. see ya'll we'd appreciate if you could

thank you

Jason Pennington

well there's been a little bit of a problem, we don't have a place to practice, i would say for ya'll to come to clarksville but it's a bit out of the way, if ya'll ever want to come here, we can get together and wrestle, and do whatever afterwards. I'll try to call around this week to try to find us a mat for next weekend if ya'll still want to come, I'm sorry about the mix up. talk to ya'll later, if you got any questions email me at jlpwrestling@cs.com

Jason