Blackman Blaze

Fullback49

I know that Blackman's spring practice starts one week after spring break. There is a week of drill then the actuall practice starts. The 2nd week there is a scrimmage against Franklin County then the 3rd week a scrimmage against Centinial.

PS- I dont think we (BHS) are hurting for a QB. Right now it appears that Emerson will start. He has been with the program since the beginning and knows the system very well. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all Smyrna fans on coacht,

You all need to get off your knees and quit your crying. Yall are the biggest sore losers I have ever heard. Yall said a mouthful when yall said that Smyrna should have beaten Blackman, or was it that yall's mouths were full of something else(hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm)? Blackman did not play a good game at all that night we beat yall in OT. Some of yall say that if Smyrna didn't go for 2 that they would have won. I'll go ahead and admit one thing: we got down to the Smyrna 2 or 3 yard line and I didn't hear the count and I jumped offsides. We had to move back and settle for a field goal. If there wasn't ever the penalty, the game wouldn't have even gone into overtime and we would have beaten yall crybabies even worse. So until yall can beat a Boro team, yall need to shutup and quit your crying, your cries fall on deaf ears. It doesn't matter if you almost beat a team, the only thing that matters is the final score.

Lets Go 4-5A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by bhsOL on 3-28-03 12:34P]

Shady, good to hear u are gonna play next year, even if it is for the blaze. lol, j/k. anyway, bhsol, i know how u feel about jumping offsides. But mine cost us the game. It was the Linclon county game, first play of overtime. We were running a toss sweep to my side, and i was supposed to pull. I got up to the line, they lined up in a defense where i had to checked zone. I got all ancy, and jumped. it was on one, and i went on first sound. Needless to say, that cost us the game. we got a penalty. 2 plays later, we caught a pass on the 1 yard line. if not for that penalty, we woiuld hve won.

Guest region4fan

Don't you EVER say that you jumping offsides lost that game!!! It should never have come down to one play anyway! Olineathlete...you played with heart and skill all season. What a leader. It upsets me to hear you think you cost us the game! NEVER say that again. I can tell you that Marty would never tell any player that they lost the game for Oakland.NEVER!! We were down from losing the week before and were not able to really shake it off. There were plenty of missed opportunities in that game!!

How is spring going so far? Anyone stepping up yet? I suppose they started hitting today...my favorite day!

HEY region4fan, i know it wasnt entirely my fault. we did have alot of missed opportunities. but, if i hadnt jumped, we never would have lost. it didnt help any.but that was a really depressing game, we should have won it....anyway, yea, today was the 2nd day of practice, 1st day in full pads. it was really weird, because i went and watched. i have never watched a practice before. i have always been involved. to me, they look alot smaller this year. aside from smitty, yopp, demers, and a few other biggun's, they dont really have size. it seems like we were big last year, but i dont know now that i see how little they are. or maybe its jst me, i dont know.anyway, thats what i ahve to say.

hey olineathlete,

Even though both of us jumping off sides wasn't really the only reason that Oakland lost and Blackman barely won, I know that made us both feel really stupid. I also know what you mean when you say that the team looks smaller for next year. I'm used to being in practice and participating and I haven't ever really had the time to actually take a good luck at the team before now. Blackman hasn't started spring practice yet, so I'm not sure how many new people they'll get or if they get any more BIG people. It will feel weird watching practices and games next year. I already miss Friday nights. However, I am enjoying life out of football.

[Edited by bhsOL on 3-27-03 1:01P]