this is for the E-town student section, Giles thin

jrmyhdge

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest treadwaycrazy2

no you idiot he could not match up with Labron James haha BUT , he definetly has enough potential to go to a good D1 school, no lie , if he had gotten to play this year then we would definetly have no problem at the state tourney

Lebron James is the best player in high school basketball history period. I have never seen Brandon Collins play I hope he does great while he plays college and maybe one day he will make it to the league. Whats his stats ?? I mean Lebron is playing the best in the nation right now the future of the nba Lebron is pullin through the legs dunks on.. I dont think Brandon Collins is that good if he was he would be on ESPN with Lebron.....

Treadway just like you said that yall have a big student section on big games.Well, we have a huge student section evergame most of our games have been sold out.So there is nothing else to say about that.And i doubt anyone from highschool or college right now can top lebron james. :D

hey im from marshall county...and i jus wanted to say that i belive giles county has the BEST student section..and if anyone can top theirs..they are some good ones...good luck giles county and dont let me down because yall have earned my respect...go get em'!