Trouble in T-town

LEVI

Tullahoma baseball suffered a blow when sr. RHP Patrick Rogers is not with the team anymore. He would probably have been #2 behind Griffin pitching. He was also the returning LF starter who hit 3 HR last year. Sr. starting CF Furhman left team 2 wks ago. They were both good athletes and will be missed but Tullahoma has alot of depth and 2 good coaches who can pull the team together.

Patrick was not dismissed by the coach and he did not quit the team. I removed him from playing for reason that are important. When I spoke to the coach we never mentioned being late to practice and it was never a factor in my action because this is the first I heard of it. Thank you for the complement to Pat in the above e-mail but please don't post false negative statements about kids in the future. You know who I am and I know who you are. You could have just called me and I would have explained this but you seem to want to create a negative forum about a player. My action may help your child in the future with baseball in Tullahoma. That is my wish.

I played with Tullahoma a couple of years ago but that does not matter. I think Tullahoma will miss both players alot but they have good coaches and will be ok. I do not think anybody said anything that was negative about players or coaches.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!