Most underrated player in the STATE.......

gomab2

Definately the most underrated playter in the State is Andy Wicke from Hendersonville. Yall have read about him in the paper; The people who have come and seen him play will agree. Not only is his ability to play the game is top-knotch, but he is one of the great leaders in high school. He has lead his team from the 1st game to the State Tournament. NO DOUBT, he is underrated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most underrated player in the STATE....... I think is Chris Poore from Greeneville. He's the type of player that is a good player, but doesn't get all the shine or respect from other teams. He's a great outside shooter and doesn't think twice about going to the hole for the easy 2.

I am going to have to agree with pioneer 15 that Bradley Blair (#22, 6'7") from Greeneville is underrated. I have seen this kid play and he is the real deal. You never heard much about him before now. He plays with another good post player in Matt Malone. Blair can jump out of the gym and is a go-to player. Watch out for him and his fellow Greene Devils in the state tournament. BCHS will not be able to match up with him or Malone. GOOD LUCK GHS!

there is no way that one can make a post about underrated players without mentioning the name, Isaiah Mouw of Tennessee Temple. But I dont have to tell you that he plays on Temple, for I'm sure you already knew that. I just saw a big article on him in the Chattanooga paper and I really believe he is going to be instrumental in Temple's run for another gold ball, and perhaps if he keeps working at it, he could quite possibly be the next Ben Wallace.

Eric Howard from Giles Co. definitely. He is awesome. He has to be one of the fastest players I have ever seen. He has great defense and averages a great number of steals each game. Hopefully you will get a chance to see him play next week at State. He and Tristen Fletcher as well as Shay Shannon and Travis Gentry (and a great bench) are often over looked b/c of Tyler Smith. I believe this team has REAL potential and hopefully Eric Howard will shine in Murfreesboro and get the recognition he deserves.

Guest bigo40

Justin Hare - Bradley Central

The combination of Pickle and Hare is an awsome offense and defense. If Pickle don't burn the net on offense, Hare will. Both are great guards and Pickle is probably more seasoned....so Hare is under rated. ;)

Guest bigo40

Justin Hare - Bradley Central

The combination of Pickle and Hare is an awsome offense and defense. If Pickle don't burn the net on offense, Hare will. Both are great guards and Pickle is probably more seasoned....so Hare is under rated. ;)