Brett "The Freak" Frazier is Coming

Guest IHAVETHEGOAT

Guest IHAVETHEGOAT

Monday night The Freak will make his season debut against Wayne Co. The game is scheduled to start at 3:30 down at the good old football field in Waynesboro. The Freak is totally focused and ready to dominate. Earlier when he was feeding his pet python a mouse, he said I'm gonna eat them up just like that mouse. There is no way The Freak will leave Wayne Co., without a W. The Freak, Guns, Shawty, Mex, Mex, Sweat, Moe, G, K Rob, Wild Buck, Slick, Rew, Rat, Stick, Hay, Slim Tim, Bone, Mississippi, Grease, and R.E.(who doesn't have a nickname yet) are ready, Wayne Co better be too. Mental Toughness!!!

Guest MADMANCOKER

HEY YOU BIG DUMBY!ITS B A S E B A L L THINK YOU CAN GET IT RIGHT?AND ANOTHER THING I THINK U SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL IT BE4 YOU PLAY IT! :):):D

I'm sorry man, If telling the truth is smack talking then I am guilty because that is all that I was doing. I am through posting about our team, I just had to wish my dogg "The Freak" good luck tomorrow. I've got your back Brett.(Literally at 1st lol) And goldenboy is one word so please do not misspell it agian, I guess you were talking to my girlfriend when you said golden girl(which would also be one word). Later Go Panthers!!!

Guest IHAVETHEGOAT2

Another great player for Lewis Co this year is freshman catcher Clay "Guns Jr." Colley. Yes he is named after Eric "Guns" McKnight and yes he does have the guns. His guns got him a girlfriend last night and maybe another tonight and who knows about tomorrow night. He probably won't be starting tomorrow night because Keith "Sweat, Capt. Keith" will most probably be starting behind the plate, but look for this young gun to make an immediate impact this year. His dad works at Riddell and is making the team practice jerseys to wear for....practice. He's a great guy and I guess that's wher "Guns Jr." gets it from. Everybody in the world is either a balla or a playa, I myself is a Balla but Clay, he's a playa. Literally. He also has Mental Toughness!!!!!!!