Who will be the best in District 10 AA

Guest fpsoftball

Guest fpsoftball

What are the predictions for the 2003 season for this district? The teams in this district in no certain order are

Harpeth

Cheatham

Creek Wood

Montgomery Central

Waverly

Sycamore

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think creekwood will be a force to reckon with this season,i played travel ball with several of them,and they are solid players,and since not many know much about their team,it could be a big suprise.Waverly will be strong with senior brittany buchannan,she is an excellnt ball player and can flat out crush the ball(i know,she hit a homer off me :) )Harpeth is always tough,but can be beaten and out smarted.Sarah Johnson is an excellent catcher,its like havin a wall back there.Cheatham should be no problem unless they have some freshman leadership i dont know about,or someone new to bring somethin else to the table.Montgomery Central may be suprising,theyve looked good in some scrimmages and have 3 main pitchers,and versitility with many players,Sage Disney is an excellnt catcher,when given the chance to do so,and she can also crush the ball.Tracy Pierce has a good stick too.But I think Creekwood has a decent shot of coming away with all of it.But thats just my $.02

Guest fpsoftball

Since no one has gave a prediction on the standings this year I will start by giving my predictions

1. Waverly

2. Sycamore

3. Creek Wood

4. Stewart Co (sorry I missed you on my last post)

5. Montgomery Central

6. Cheatham

7. Harpeth

I have only seen a couple of these teams play. So my thoughts do not mean a thing just giving a pre-season prediction.

Guest fpsoftball

I think you have to say that Creek Wood is the dark horse being a first year school, I may have placed them a little high but I beleive they have the talent to come out atleast in the 3rd spot.

I think if we are going with a dark horse other than that than I would probably say Stewart Co. could surprise some people.

lvfp-i think you may be right,if they can overcome mental errors and some other problems,they could come in at least top 2.Who are you and what do you know about the central program?if you would like you can email me at mchs45@hotmail.com. Central has a couple of power hitters,Tracy Pierce and Crystal Castleberry,they can flat out kill the ball.Sarah Johnson from harpeth has a good stick as well.

[Edited by mchsballer on 3-13-03 8:58A]

[Edited by mchsballer on 3-16-03 8:37A]