Columbia coaching search

greenwheel

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Tipps will probably put his name in, and I would think Grandstaff would, though I think she may want to stay around the Boro. I've also heard Wild's name, and I've also heard Jim Brown from Jackson Co. might be applying.

Regardless, I think Columbia will be able to get a great coach.

Guest region4fan

Beware of this name...Missy Donaldson...formerly of Smyrna High School. She was recently released and on the prowl for a job. If you are considering hiring her, you should contact her past players and the administrator of Smyrna ASAP.

This reply is in reference to what was written by "Play Ball."

Many former players return to Coach Willard and thank him for the teaching and training he puts his heart into. For every single time he has chewed out a player, he has encouraged him/her 5 times. A player must open his/her heart and mind to the coach, not just rely on God's given talent. It takes a stronger parent to support a coach, rather than to find fault.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scary

Former lady lion Rachael Gobble is leaving Tennesse Tech and has applied for the Columbia job. She is getting married and moving back home. I think she is a good choice for Columbia.