Thank You Eagleville!!!!!!!

lbl

What a class act in Eagleville. Moore County thanks you for hosting our sub-state game. It meant alot to our players, coaching staff, fans and community. Great 11A support! I had already complimented your school officials earlier in the week for putting on such a fine regional tournament. Parking, concessions, hospitality and all administration and support staff did a wonderful job. And then you went the extra mile and had us over on Saturday night! Maybe someday we can re-pay the favor. As our sign said at the end of the game, "Only thing small about us is our gym!" Bring home the gold ball girls for Moore County, Eagleville and the rest of 11A! :)

Guest balla42sis

Eagleville's gym became our 2nd home this week! Thanks for a great Region tourney and THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for letting us play our sub-state game in your gym! You have an awesome facility!

Guest blue77

Yes we are very grateful to the folks at Eagleville for the use of their facalities. We have become good friends with Mr. Frost to the point he was wearing a MC hat to the game. To bad we missed the supper across the street. But maybe next year. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To Moore Co.

Even though I would have loved for our girls to of been able to have beaten your girls. I am really glad that is your team if any besides ours won the region tourney and went on to play in the state. You are always welcome out in Eagleville at least as I am concerned. Your town really does bring the largest crowds and best team supporters at that. I would just like to say may we meet again in November when the new season starts. Good Luck to everyone in Moore Co. and Eagleville.

Signed,

EHS Cheerleader

:D