Bolivar@Giles

tcross

I really think it will be a good game. It could go either way. However, If giles is clicking on all five clyinders. I think Bolivar will be in trouble. Key factor will be:

1. If Tsmith stay out of foul trouble and pick and chose when to be aggressive on defense (like he played against Columbia) its going to be a long day.

2. If Tristen and Shay hitting from the inside and out. It will be a blown out.

3. Cash control the boards (as usually) to start the break (lookout)

4. And if Howard run the show like he usually does and break the defense down. Im purchasing ticket via email or phone (if possibly)

5. Bench mob ( need i say more) a championship won at any level or sport must have some contribution from the reserve players.

6. The crowd will be a major factor. (Which i think we should be called the SIXTH MAN) HINT HINT WNEELY

7.. AND overall, If GCHS play team ball and great defense BOVILAR will be in trouble.

PS DEFENSE WIN BALL GAMES AND OFFENSE SELL TICKETS. BIRDMAN B)

[Edited by tcross on 3-10-03 10:55A]

[Edited by tcross on 3-10-03 10:56A]

Oh MY, TCROSS, did you ever tell the truth. If all of those things happen, as they did in the Columbia game, I look for Giles to pull out by a pretty comfortable margin. However, if Tyler gets in foul trouble or Shay and Tristen aren't on, or if both of these things happen, it could be a long night. I would be willing to bet that Coach Holt as stressed the fact, that tonight, more that ever, these guys need to play as a team at the highest level they know. You can look for Tyler to play a more controlled game on offense. He has to look for that extra player coming over to help and dish the ball to an open Shannon on the wing, a slashing Howard down the middle, a wide open TFletch under the basket, or Caz where ever Caz is, because we know, this guy is everywhere. Oh, and I am sure that the BENCH MOB will be a factor as always. The fans will be louder than ever. I CAN'T WAIT!

Hey tcross man do you hit the nail on the head. I belive in the bobcats I know Tyler is ready for this and he will play a smarter game today. Tyler you know that Eric and Kaz will create turn overs for us. Just be that big presence in the middle we need. The coumbia game was a good example. Bobcats play your game and no matter what I feel it has been a privilage to wacth you guys play this year. It's time to step it up and show Tenny that the midstate is not a joke and if you don't come to play you will go home. T-Mac, Wezzie, T-Fletch, Fresh, Shay and Travist tihs is what you worked so hard for home court substate game. The job is not done yet let's go get your gold ball. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Chi on 3-10-03 1:33P]

Lenny that is a big number to put up against the #2 team in AA. With that being said, I have said since I found out that Giles plays Bolivar, that if the CATZ play their game, 20 could be the magic number. I have also said that if Eric Howard can get in their young poing guards head early on, this could also set the pace for GC. If you get him rattled, I think the game is GC's for the taking. Lets hope and pray that if there is a 20 pt. victory, that GC is on the winning side of it. This should be a fast paced game from the tip-off. I get butterflies just thinking about it.

Have you not thought about Bolivar? Don't get me wrong Giles is good but Bolivar can handle their own. If u leave the #1 freshman in the state open he is going to burn you but when guard him watch for Selmer, when you do this watch Wiley to make you sad, when these people are guarded you are going to feel bad when Lake sticks it in your face