Who's got the best fans????

Guest eaglesfan03

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrBeaver

nobody must have seen seymour's fans except whodeewhoo, they have a few guys that just take the whole thing. they were the best outfits ever and r some of the funniest and craziest people u have ever seen. good luck all

Gibson county, hands down. They had the biggest and loudest crowd I have seen at the State in a long long time.They all had on their colors,parents and students alike.I bet the TSSAA people hated to see them get bumped in the first round.If JC had gotten bumped there would not be many people at Murphy center from here on out.That might explain the last called foul in the JC, AE game.

Guest jchsfan2

What about the second to last call? Childress was underneath two Austin East players and the foul was called on her?? Whatever! I think they finally called what they should have been calling all night. Hopkins had the inside position all night and they did not call a single foul in her favor. They finally stepped up and did what they are supposed to do, blow the wistle.

Congrats Lady Blue Devils!!

Lets do again on Friday

And by the way, JC has the best fans by far

Shelbyville's Geriatric Fans! If they lose the hospital will be full of cardiac attacks! They all sit in the middle on the opposite side of the bench. they represent the school! Not the students. when we lost to them there was a small student section compared to everbody esle. I guess you just get tired of winning...is that true Jackson county?

for those of you that were not able to make to the boro. for the jackson co. and westview game missed an awsum sight,correct me if i am wrong. a good educated guess as to the number of fans that were at the game from jackson county numbered close to 2,500. that is nearly a quarter of the population of the entire county.the county seat which is gainesboro has a population of around 1,000.the support for their team is totally amazing.if you ever have the oppurtunity to visit our beautiful comunnity.the way you will know you are there is by the big blue sign that says welcome to gainesboro home of the 2000-2001-2002and 2003 state champions.congratulations to j.county on number 4.and congrats. to all the teams that made it to made it to the elite 8..westview your girls fought hard best of luck in the future... :):):):)