The truth about Zac Bowman

JKerrBdaMan

First of all, let me say that Zac Bowman is going to be (shoot, ....already is) a great baseball talent. However, as many of you out there know that on the field skills are only part of the equation for being able to handle the gift of being extremely talented in your sport. In Bowman's case, he paid a dear price for not being able to follow team rules. In fact, a major college coach was supposed to be in attendance at today's game at Farragut, but was informed that Bowman would not be playing due to violation of team rules. The coach respected this situation, and stated that he would catch one of Zac's games later in the season. Obviously, the coach understands that teenagers will be teenagers, and dismissed it as a minor situation.

I know for a fact that Zac Bowman really regrets that he had to sit today, however, in a much more important note I think he now realizes that NO INDIVIDUAL is more important than the team. How unfortunate it is that he must miss two of the most important games of the season, yet he has found that education often extends beyond the classroom.

"...this too shall pass."

Although today's contest wasn't exactly close, the Bat 'Cats will rebound nicely. :):D:)