Huntingdon at Henry Co. Scrimmage

Titans02

Huntingdon and Henry Co. will scrimmage today at Henry Co. It should be a pretty good scrimmage...i dont know much about henry co but i do know that Huntingdon has basically everybody back so i guess well just have to see how it goes....ill give u a score later....any predictions?

Henry County and Huntingdon both have work to do. However when it was 1st on 1st Huntindon scored one time. After the second series either the secondary or the D line was swapped out with other players. Huntingdon scored on there second possesion after they fumbled on a 25 yard run by the quarterback. Henry County like last spring always plays alot of different players to see who is going to step up. The same thing happened last spring when Huntingdon and HC scrimmaged. Then in the fall Jamboree HC put it on Huntingdon. Huntingdon and HC have alot of work to do. Hopefully Huntingdon will schedule HC for the Jamboree this year!! But who knows after last year!

oh please, nike. does huntingdon usually shy away from stiff competition in football? this is a team that plays the likes of milan, westview, mckenzie, bruceton, and union city every year. that's half of their schedule, and all of those but mckenzie are non-region games. if huntingdon v. henry co. doesn't happen in the 2003 jamboree bet that it won't be because they fear defeat.

I hope they will not shy away. I just know that HC has not always played Huntingdon in the Jamboree when HC had a strong team. You are right Huntingdon does play some tough competition in 2A. But when you are hosting the Jamboree and setting the schedule you want to play good competition but you don't want to start the season with a loss.HC should win every year being 5A but there program has been down for several years. Last year HC started the season well at the Jamboree but had a tough schedule. Win or lose HC will play any competition, last year we played non region games of Germantown, Milan, Marshall CO KY and JCM, Our region games were Brentwood 5A champs, two Clarksville teams, Dickson Co, Franklin and Centennial. It don't get no tougher than that. By the way how is the nellit kid?

whadda mean how is nellet? he's okay and ready to play next year as far as i know. (i can't remember ever seeing HC play in the HHS jamoboree when they didn't play huntingdon....i didn't say they never have just that i don't recall it....i know they've played each other the last 4 years at least) correct me if i'm wrong.

I was there and It was not 5-0! Huntingdon did look pretty good and they should have a good season, but they went 10 plays each and then swapped turns. It looked like to me both teams were just practicing plays and players and not worried about down and distance. Heck I didn't even see any chains. 10 play scrimmages are alway deceiving cause sometimes a team gets stopped 4 plays and then busts a long one. I believe in a game they would have punted. good luck to both teams this season!!

Was asking about nellet because he only played one series before getting hurt. The Beard kid layed a good lick on him. He stood aroung with a towel on his head the rest of the day. Just wondering if he was OK and was hoping it wasn't anything serious. You need to relax. You are right HH has played HC the last several years. HC has been down for several years, I was eluding back years apparently before you can remember when HC was a good team consistently. When Counce coached HC.