Cosby fans

REBELRON

cosby has the best fans i have ever seen.They support us as much away as they do at home. They range from little kids to grandparents/ its a family thing. We are the loudest and livliest crowd you will ever see-not just because were good, but because our team play with class and heart. so watch out murfreesboro because the eagles nest is coming west and nothing is stopping us.

Go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!

We love ya seniors and we will miss you next year.

Josh Ford #1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhartsell11

The fans are awesome. I don't think Cosby could have any better of fans. Our boys are going to make it to Friday and to Saturday. They are going to win it all. We will miss our seniors. Peace and love!!! :D

I'm not sure what the deal is with that post Loco. It really means a lot to all of the Cosby fans and players that we are getting so much support from all of East TN.

Even teams like you (Rockwood) and Hancock that we had some intense games with are wishing us good luck. I think even ShaniaGuy said a few good things about Rockwood ;)

thanks again for the support

Go Eagles...!!!

well CosbyEagle ya know our teams have had our differences but we know that you guys need our support just as if the situation was reversed and we (Rockwood) would have went to the state and ya'll got put out, then we would have ya'lls backup. sometimes you just have to keep your differences on the court. don't let it go outside that. and it does reflect good on us too. to see that a team from East Tennessee is going to state and has the calibour to win the state. it makes the rest of us look good as well. we appreciate that. and good luck to ya'll. i'll be rooting for you guys all the way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• And can you tell me who those two quarterbacks were, and every kid that was put into college from Bearden is a Bearden kid? It’s kind of why they graduated from Bearden.   and I would definitely not consider ETSU “waste”…
    • Most of this is complete gibberish. But the one part I could decipher is putting kids in college. This coaching staff hasn’t put a single Bearden kid in college. They completed wasted one of the best WRs in East TN and have ruined two talented QBs. All because they’re in over their heads. 
    • Well, I’d hope the new coaching staff thinks they are all that because they can always walk around the school, anytime they want, thinking that, especially for what they’ve done for the student athletes and the players, putting more kids in college in his first season than the old coaching staff did in numerous years combined, but we will just sweep over that because I know you don’t like facts. But trust me, nobody wanted Mr. Big britches, made the star player switch to quarterback, which is ultimately the reason he ended up transferring to play the position. He loved, but unfortunately, had to be at another school because Mr. Big Britches doesn’t like when a teenager knows more than him, but can’t expect much coming from a guy who used all class throwing pencils up into the ceiling and making fun of football kids who were failing class right to their face, and in front of numerous students, even projecting on the board most of the time.
    • After that first paragraph, I can see why you’re a TA and not a teacher. Have you made the move from South Knoxville to Bearden yet?    Maybe he left because he is an actual teacher and coach, and didn’t want to be associated with a group of foul mouthed middle school coaches who like to pretend they’re big time. 
    • Yeah and the coach is gone. Whole bizarre situation here. We played them a couple of times at MTSU last few years. She was a player for sure.