Brandi Brown

eaglebro

Since we have all these 7AA fans looking at this site I was wondering what your opinion is of Brandi Brown? I used to watch her play as a sixth grader at Pine Haven. Haven't seen her live this year, but looking at the box scores from the district and regional tournament, is seems to me that she really turned it on. How do you guys think she compares to some of the other "great ones" that 7AA has produced? ;)

I definately agree with 7AA watcher, i watched her when we played her both games and at the district and region games and she is going to be a good one. As far as rating her along with some of the other greats of 7AA, thats kind of tough as she is different than any i can remember but for her with her height and touch the skys the limit, we were all talking in the stands as we watched her play against us in the region semi's and everyone feels like she'll be Division 1. I wouldn't be suprised to see York Institute with a gold ball before her career is over as they not only have her but the other young girls are really good too.

If the last time you saw her play was in the sixth grade, you wouldn't recognize her now. I saw her play for the first time last year in early season(Pine Haven). She rebounds the same, blocks shots the same, the difference is; she can shoot the lights out. I've seen her falling down and making shots. She has great hoop concentration.

I coached Brandi from 4th-8th grade and I can tell you that she is the total package.Brandi will also have several other good players in her grade to help in the future.The Ross twins,Potter,Tate and England will make YAI strong in the next 3 years.When you put these young girls along with the upperclass players I think that they will really be fun to watch.I know that Iam bias but these girls can play and will work to get better.

She is unbelievable for a freshman. She is around 6'2". Great body control for someone that tall that young. Can handle the ball very well (brings the ball down the court often). Can absolutely shoot the lights out. Has a very high percentage. Great free throw shooter. When this girl learns to react better on defense, and becomes an aggressive rebounder she will defenitely be looking for that MVP. I hope that the COACHES can get that out of her. If they utilize all the talent that surrounds her. The Ross girls, Potter, Tate, England, Allred, and get the juniors all on the same page (there is alot of talent in that junior class also), there is a couple of gold bballs in their future. Good Luck girls.

I got to watch Ms Brown on a couple of occasions this year and was real impressed. She will definitely have some top schools looking her way if she is interested. What she does do, she does well, and doesn't have to have many around her to make her shine on a good night. York's team as a whole does have a lot of young talent but Brandi is gonna go somewhere with her skills and size. Keep up the hard work Brandi. :)

Brandi is an awesome player. She's probably the most consistent shooter we have on our team. She's like no one else I know or have known while playing ball. Like everyone else has said, she can handle the ball, block shots, and shoot the lights out on any given night. But she's not conceited about how good she is. Several times, she tries to pass it to one of her teammates down low, when we're all expecting her to take the shot, which causes a turnover. However, she's getting better at shooting the ball when she needs to. The only thing I wish about Brandi is that she would become a little more aggressive, and I think she will. I love you to death, Brandocis!!! :D