Harriman Upsets Anderson County

Guest ACmav16

Whoa Whoa Whoa, easy hardcharger, you a little mad because you can't compete with the girls team. I mean it's ok, just face the facts man. You guys got beat by harriman and want a pity party because you thought the refs cheated you. Well it's ok, no need for anger. The only thing you should be mad about is how embarrasing it is to play for A.C. soccer. What's that chant you guys say? "it's great to be a part of the heard" ah? Well If that's great I would rather be horrible. Thank you and im out......Peace

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you're so stupid! Do you even play or are you just some wanna be that can't kick? Our girls team is awsome and they could probably take any team you've ever been on. They have won district the past 2 years so no, we probably couldn't beat them and neither could half the teams in our district. Are you some sort of sexist? Are you saying just because they are girls that it means they cant play? Man I would love to see you go one on one with Mia Hamm! That would be funny! Like I said earlier, keep your mouth shut unless you know what you're talking bout.

And I'm out................

Peace

Yeah I guess you could say I "played". I played for the team that tore you apart last year, and that's going to tear you apart this year. Kingston is a great soccer program, and I would like to, wait, love to see your girls "take us". As for the wannabe part goes, yeah that's all I am. I just started for Kingston my freshman year. That's more than you can say I bet? Do you even start on A.C.? If you do then that's something to brag about, starting on the team DEAD LAST in the district. So once again my friend, you came, you saw, and you got left wanting. Im out....Peace

Man I told you before and Ill tell you again, dont talk trash until you know what you're talking about. You keep sticking your foot in your mouth. I hope you arent a betting man because I did start my freshman year and I still do. I've started all three years. How many have you? Oh and wow, we are dead last in our district. Good job man seeing is how we've only played one district game. Man I dont even care. Im threw arguing with you.

[Edited by MaVsSoCkR3 on 3-22-03 11:10P]

[Edited by MaVsSoCkR3 on 3-22-03 11:12P]

Yes L.C., I indeed did play with Billy. He was a good friend, and I would like to know what # that A.C. guy is. You keep running your mouth but you have nothing to run your mouth about. Yes, you have only played one game, but you wont win anymore district games, inless it's against Scott County. To answer you question I started all 4 years for KINGSTON, and 3 of the 4 years we won district. you have started for A.C., which I wouldn't be bragging about, but that's just me? I wish you would stop posting things, your just making yourself look even more stupid. When you get a full schol. to Covenant, and make the state team 2 years, then you might be able to argue with me, but intill then my friend good bye!

mavssockr3 what the crap is wrong with you. yeah you might be pissed that you play for a pi$$ poor team or that you just suck in general, i really dont dive a crap. but there is no need to keep on runnin your yap about harriman or especially kingston. if you beat them,(cold day in heck) then keep on talking all you want. but for now quit your freaking whining!!!

Don't worry too much about Mav soccer HHS, from my run in's with him I can tell that he's a wannabe, that never did anything worth a dang in his life, so he get's on here and acts like he knows something about soccer. He hasn't faced up to it yet that his team is prob. going to finish dead last in the district, and he wants someone to have pity and rub his toes. Well goes ask your momma, because your not getting it in this board. You prob. are horrible at soccer, considering you play for A.C., but as bad as you are at soccer, im prob that bad at spelling because I slip when I type. You must slip every game you play to be that bad. He's done with this, but he really means he's out of stuff to type so he doesn't want to post anymore....Good luck with the rest of your season HHS. Give some luck to A.C., they really need it.....Good Bye

Man alive! You guys dont know how funny you are. I was cracking up the whole time. Oh yeh, HHS, freaking 4.0 GPA by God! Either one of you got that? If you do, good job and if you dont, keep working. See I'm not like either of you. You guys just get on here to make youself feel good by putting other people down, and the funny thing is you dont even know if they are good or not. You get on here saying how good you are and everything just to make someone look bad and it does the complete opposite. It makes you look like a concieted jerk. Dont you get it, no one cares how good you think you are or how awsome your team is. Take it from me, people want to know what you think of eveybody else and what helpful comments you have to say. Man if you are that good, then let what you do on the field speak for itself. And well thats it man. Im not gonna freaking write a page telling you how good I am. You'll find out if Im good or not when we play you. If I am, then its time to shut up, and if Im not, then talk all you want. Just keep making yourself look like a jackas*. Until you figure out when to quit bragging and quit showing off, then you will never be more than average. And by the way, its not always the team with the most talent that wins.

Ill talk to you later Im sure.