GREAT SEASON MOORE COUNTY!!!

Guest loseyoself

Guest loseyoself

I personally am sick of people dissin' MC!! So, if u r gonna be rude or say they are not as good as they are, dont post.. this board is gonna be an encouraging and respectful board!!

Moore Co.- Just wanted to say, you guys have suck BIG hearts, and everyone at MC respect u tremendously. Heck, I am not from MC! i am from a different school and am posting this. I watched u guys all yr. and wanna say, and a contender of this sport... u guys gave it everything u had... just came a lil short! u will have another chance... no worries... ;) If anyone tells u all u werent as good as u thought... just let it go in one ear and out the other, b/c they know the truth. You made it to STATE SEMI's!!! U R GOOD! u were GREAT!! and no one can tell u different.. unless u let them... dont let anyone get u down... Heck of a season girls!!! seniors will be missed. I will miss playin u seniors! :D;):)

Had to find a thread to post my feelings under. I chose the one with all caps, GREAT SEASON! Not because I don't know how to take the all caps off (supaballa), because I really do believe these words needs to be screamed!

Moore County is so proud of you. What a great run. 33 season wins, 18 straight wins, 2 state tournament games, final four in the state!

Only losses to AA-Upperman, AAA-Lebanon, A-Harriman (eventual tournament contender) and 2 losses to Ezell, who was beaten by FRA, and you handled FRA no problem. It's all about luck, timing and if it's meant to be, it evidently wasn't. Your experience will only make you stronger in many ways. Those that didn't have the best game, don't beat yourself up, alot of high school players didn't get the chance on the big floor. You'll gain character strength from the experience.

You all are blessed and in my opinion and you had the best community and fan support! What an awesome crowd, the largest for every single A game I saw.

Wouldn't it be pitiful to make it to the big dance and nobody cared.

Everyone cares in Moore County.

When I got back to Lynchburg, stopped in Jiffy, the girl waiting on me answered the ringing phone and said,

"No, they lost, yea it was close, bye bye."

I said "who was that"

She said, "I don't know, they've been calling for a couple of hours"

Imagine that, Jiffy is scoreboard central. Well so is the jail and Woodards and everywhere else.

WE CARE, WE LOVE YOU, AND WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!

(All caps on purpose!)

RAIDERETTES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

[Edited by lbl on 3-15-03 3:02P]

Guest 2cool4u

ABBY,U PLAYED GREAT THIS YEAR!I hope u go to a great colladge(or whatever). I really look at u for the way ur attitude is.U have had a great attitude all year.I like the way Lashonda played.She gave it all she had.I LIKED THE WAY ALL OF MOORE COUNTY PLAYED!!!!!!If colledges do not take all of Moore county players,THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) GO HARD AT IT MOORE COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):D:D:D:):):):):):)

[Edited by 2cool4u on 3-18-03 4:52P]

Personally, I think that MC played WONDERFUL all season and especially when they needed to step up in the tournaments. After taking her team to the State Semi-finals in the 'Boro, and breaking the state and her school's assist record, don't you think she should be Class-A Miss Basketball? She deserves it more than Eason and Richardson. It is not just about individual stats, like how many points she has scored in her career and all that. It is also about who has lead their team all season and into post-season play. Abby's team is the only one out of the other 2 nominee's teams, that made it past Region. She did what she had to do and proved to everyone that she IS Class-A Miss Basketball. Way to go Ab! Best of luck in all you attempt!!!