The Real D-B vs. White Station Thread

Opperman

First of all, you need to calm down. This is not a strictly D-B page. The thread says "The Real D-B vs. White Station Thread", so that means that the folks in Memphis have every right to post there opinion on here, so long as they stay within the TOS.

Second of all, I'll put my opinion out there and say that all of the fussing and feuding between the folks in the Bluff City and the folks near Bluff City (in Sullivan County) isn't adding to the game. I think D-B can keep it close for a half, but White Station runs away in the second half.

Let's try to be a more civil on here, please. For crying out loud, it's only a game.

Posted by SPEAR24:

Hey opperman are you deaf, or can you just not take a hint? Get the heck off our D-B page.If all you want to do is start some crap go somewhere else and pester them. A better idea for all D-B fans is talk to D-B fans only on this thread and not respond to anyone who dosen't have any business on here. IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT KIND OF PUKE YOU SPILL OUT IN REPLY BECAUSE I WONT RESPOND TO IT.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 3-17-03 7:54P]

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FIREFLY I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT WITH THIS TEAM BEING DEEP ON THE BENCH. IF YOU LOOK AT MOST OF THE GREAT D-B TEAMS WE HAD MAYBE 1 OR 2 THAT CAME OFF THE BENCH. IN 80-81 WE HAD 5 VERY STRONG AND 1 GOOD 6TH MAN. IN THE EARLY 90'S WE HAD 2 GREAT TEAMS BACK TO BACK BUT OUR LACK OF DEPTH REALLY HURT US IN THE END .I REALLY LIKE THIS TEAMS CHANCES AND LOVE GOING INTO THIS GAME BEING THE UNDERDOG.

The fans only defended themselves when they or their city were attacked. They are actually pretty level-headed guys. But, is that what you want to discuss from this point on or is it basketball? You decide.

Posted by firefly:

Thanks Coacht for your input. I started this thread for discussion by White Station & Dobyns Bennett fans because a couple of your Moderators ruined the other one. Yes, I was a little forward with my opening post. I just wanted to let them know everyone was tired of their continous babling about everything but the game. But one of them followed us to this thread anyway, and continues. So what do we do now? We are trying to talk Basketball here. Maybe you could have a talk with him.

Thanks, Firefly ;)