notre dame vs lausanne

Guest nicknick

NOTRE DAME 74, Lausanne 62

Lausanne has some outstanding shooters, and a solid inside game with Mr. Basketball Finalist Marc Gasol; however, I don't think they can contend with Notre Dame's quickness. I'll pick the Irish to travel a step further than they did last year and play on Saturday.

Guest NDfan16

I like that prediction to the notre dame game...they are gonna beat lausanne! good luck to everyone! Adarius, Dewayne, Dewaun, Brandon, William, Zack, Donald, Nick, Taylor, Lebron, AD, Sean, and Richard!! Yall will do great!! play as a team and you will definantly make it to saturday!

ND should STOMP Lausanne. Lausanne really doesn't have much talent. All you have to do is run Gasol around on the floor and he will get tired and have to sit, because he's really not much of an athlete. He's gonna stand next to the basket and drop balls in for his team, but other than that, don't pay him any attention. Their number two man is Carlos Taylor. That kid's got talent, and he can shoot the three. All it will take to beat Lausanne is speed. Shoot well and slide around Gasol. If you're quick, Gasol can't catch you. Also, watch out for Johnny "the threat" West who's really not much of a threat. For a freshman, he's really good, but he won't have much impact on the game. And don't try and stall the game, otherwise Lausanne will get rest and become angry. That's what our team did to lose. Just keep playing Lausanne full force and their lack of depth and endurance will bring them down. I'm thinking an easy win for ND, somewhere around 58-39. It'll be close early on, but into the 2nd half, ND should blow 'em out.

I think BA will be ND's next matchup. ND will have to watch out, though. An easy win over Lausanne could ice them for the championship while BA could be on fire after a tough match with McCallie. I'm predicting BA over ND for the championship, but don't hold me to that or get upset. I know it's anyone's game, except for Lausanne.

good call CoachTFan...good luck ND Seniors....remember when most of yall were freshmen playing with me...even when half of you had to make the big jump to varsity after half our team got kicked off....yall were great then and u r now...dont make this your last game! get u a darn ring