Columbia Vs. Hendersonville

tm

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be one of the best games for this years state tournament. I think that Hendersonville will beat them by 5 but Wadale will get his..This game will go down to the wire, its a shame someone has to lose this early. This could have been a Championship game. Two midstate powerhouses.

My pick will be Columbia in this game. The boys are to focus and have there mine set on bring home the stse championship. They have good leadership with there five seniors who are not going to let there season end without a bang. If Columbia comes out and play run-n-gun basketball and have good intense defense, they will come out with the win. This should be a very exciting game!

I pick Hendersonville by 5. I just don't think Columbia is that good. I could be wrong, but I know we should have beaten Columbia and lost in overtime. I think Hendersonville will be methodical and win. Remember, players must step up and if players from Hendersonville do not , they will lose. Either way, the Midstate will have a team in the final four! Go Midstate! :D

PanterGam,how can you seat there,at home with no team in the state I might add,and say Columbia is not that good. You should have beat them but you didn't. I guess yall should be in the state,but yall ain't! You can't say that Columbia is not that good when they were ranked 5th in the state,2nd in the mid-state,and has 30 wins. Columbia has to be a little good if they are in the state tournment. Don't hate and say that they are not that good,just wish them luck and watch in the stands with everybody else who should have beat them! Hope yall have a good season NEXT year! :D

[Edited by untame on 3-18-03 8:36P]

[Edited by untame on 3-18-03 8:38P]

Well,the game is less than 24 hours away and it is either put up or shut up! I guess tomorrow will show everybody who thinks Columbia is not that good what they are made of. Columbia boys,come focus, and in the right state of mind so that you can play your game and move a little closer to your goal! HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I dont understand how grade school kids can trash talk a Midstate basketball legend like Panthergam...The quote he made has been taken way out of context..Obiviously Columbia had to be pretty darn good to get to the state tournament but when he said "he didnt think they were all that good", I'm sure he meant that in his mind Hendersonville was a better ballclub between the two. But I dont think a coach of his caliber should have to explain his self to a few adolescents who just leach and jump on the bandwagon when everything is going well for thier team. Go Luck to Columbia and hopefully a midstate team can win it all!!

Where did number 24 from Hendersonville come from? Hands down he was the best player i saw today at the tourney. Suddath impressed me with his shooting, but defintely Andy Wicke ( i think that was his name ) had a great all around game...please somebody give me some info on this kid!