West Tn 1a bball....

mood1801

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy, I didn't realize you had been out of college for 6 years. Time gets away! I was at Freed when your brother Bill and Amber were there. Referring back to another post politics are every where I have ever been. I have never experienced it in a private situation. Have you thought about returning home to Florence? I truly wish you the best in your career in whatever direction you go. I know your family and know you are a good person. With the good female role model you are there is a place where you are needed. Young ladies learning this game need exactly what you can give them. The lord will send you where you are needed! Have faith in your ability to coach and don't allow those who have cast you aside to make you believe you are inept. :D

Thanks for the support Wimpy. My family would love for me to move home but I am just going to go wherever the best opportunity is. I do trust that God has a plan and can make this work out even better than I had imagined. I also hope the best for JCS. There are some great kids there and they need someone who will bring out the best in them.